Join Lorenzo Fantini, Italian TV Chef and cafe owner and I for our first official Colour & Cooking Workshop oncooking to feed, colour and nourish your chakras..
Such an itinerary is sure to inspire healthy creativity.
Our way of cooking is an attempt to bring to your spiritual body a tasty experience in which you can get to know and learn how to incorporate energising colourful food
in your diet and feel its effects.
• me will start by learning how to cook food related to coloursbased on the first three Chakras, which influences how me feel and impacts our personal life.
• This will be balanced with a dessert filled with the spiritual colours to balance and harmonise you and your taste buds.
• Learn the secrets of how colour in your diet contributes to you feeling and being your most resourceful.
• Cook and taste colourful food, to feed your chakra centers so you get to bring to your spiritual & physical body, a tasty and enjoyable experience, which feeds into your life’s experience.
“Let your food be your medicine, and the medicine be your food”, Hippocrate
This workshop is designed to inspire you to want to cook and eat healthy colourful food, and open you up to the joys of feeding and colouring your chakra centers, keeping you balanced and in harmony.
You will learn how to cook healthy chakra feeeding food and enjoy a colourful chakra meal:
FIRST CHAKRA RED: cooking to push away weakness, lethargy and stress & be filled with basic vital energy and fun with: Rice stick (tagliatelle di riso) with a slowly made italian veg ragu.
SECOND CHAKRA: ORANGE: cooking to push away low self-confidence and depression with: stir fry with carrots, seasonal vegetable, italian herbs and and/or touch of fresh ginger;
THIRD CHAKRA: YELLOW: cooking to push away low self esteem & digestive trouble with: Nasi Kuning, Indonesian rice cooked with cocoa milk, lemon grasss, lime, ginger;
SPIRITUAL CHAKRAS: INDIGO/VIOLET:
the complementary colours of the second & third chakra to delightfully & tastefully balance your being with dairy free ice-cream and blueberries.
* Each course will be served with an accompanying good red wine.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
• a cooking demonstration
• 4-course chakra-energising feast
• accompanying wine
• learn how to cook to feed your chakras
• information about the meaning and impact of colour and cooking together
• recipe book for all the meals you enjoyed
• leave feeling inspired, healed & energised
• be part of a supportive group of like-minded people
Cost: €90 includes a booklet with recipes, colour meanings, cooking for your chakra tips & a four course menu & wine.
To book: call Marcia on 0473677341 or email firstname.lastname@example.org