Reconnect with a sense of self and create an inner space of stillness using a colour mandala. And from this place you will heal what needs to be healed and create a mandala to manifest your dreams, desires and intentions
This colour mandala workshop will help you discover how to:
• connect with your true self beyond the ego
• experience the flow of pure love to heal heart and soul
• appreciate and deepen your connection to the healing energies of colour
• create your own mandala to help you manifest your dreams, desires and intentions
The word Mandala from Sankrit translates as “sacred circle”. Making a circle always brings order to things. Each time you turn a circle or colour a mandala, you invite a little harmony into your life.
Mandalas‘circular forms organise perception, thought, and physical responses in ways that are beneficial. They provide a link between ego and the Self!
• During this workshop you will:
• learn about history and meaning of Mandalas.
• be guided to create and interpret your own personal colour mandala.
• create your own mandala which represents your dreams, desires, visions and intentions.
• leave this workshop centered, clear and vibrant.
Carl Jung’s visionary ideas came from many influences, but without his theories, awareness of the importance of mandalas would have been greatly hampered. Carl Jung believed that mandalas were snapshots of the subconscious that could help identify emotional disorders and then work on creating wholeness in character.
When: Sunday 7th July, 10am to 1pm
Where: La Sagesse Interieure, Rue General Leman, 32, 1040
Price: €70, all materials will be provided, along with a snack and beveages
Reserve your place now, and if you book before 10th June you get to bring a friend for FREE!: Call or email Marcia on 0473677341, firstname.lastname@example.org
And why not bring a friend for FREE!
“Marcia, this workshop brought out the child in me. Thank you for an enlightening workshop.” Jeff Jones
“Thanks for your great feedback, you have a true gift in reading colours and mandalas, mind blowing stuff. I am going away from this workshop with renewed energy, hope and enlightenment.” Anon