We’ve all heard of the Monday’s Child nursery rhyme, which ties in very well with the colour vibration attributes this day is given:
• Monday’s child is fair of face – colour vibration white – linked to purity, cleansing and beauty.
• Tuesday’s child is full of grace – colour vibration red linked to love, passion and success.
• Wednesday’s child is full of woe – colour vibrayion yellow, linked to analysing, the intellect, and new ideas, this child needs to connect more with teh heart and less with the mind :o)
• Thursday’s child has far to go – colour vibration royal blue, linked to oceans of possibilities.
• Friday’s child is one of giving – colour vibration green linked to the heart and the balance of giving and receiving.
• Saturday’s child works for a living – colour vibration indigo, linked to structure and work gives I structure in our life.
• And the child born on the Sabbath day (Sunday) is bonny, blithe, good & gay – colour vibration orange linked, to joy, vitality and creativty.